Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm obsessed...

This guy. 


I'm pretty in love with my husband. Lately we've been bickering more than usual. He claims I'm being mean and I say he's being mean. Preggo hormones at their best.

I drove past the ships on base today and it tugged at my heart strings a bit. It reminded me of deployment and underways. It reminded me that at one time I was alone without my other half. It scared me... the thought that deployment might possibly happen again aches. 

I rely on Chance way more then I should. He is my rock and a huge supporter of all things me. Anytime I get a wild hair to do something he encourages me to try it.  He's a rockstar with B and I know he's going to be a great Daddy to our next little man. 

He holds me when I'm down. He offers words of kindness when I'm in need. He always backs down when we argue. I couldn't ask for a more loving and supportive man.

I'm truly a lucky woman. For the next three years my husband is all mine. We won't be experiencing any deployments or underways. I feel so special to have my husband with me. I'm overly happy that my babies get to have their Daddy with them. 

I've been taking so much for granted lately. I have everything I could ask for and more. I'm happily married and can't imagine a life without my husband and sweet boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think :)