Monday, February 24, 2014

23 weeks!

Big ole me is finally 23 weeks.





Maybe when I get dressed I'll actually snap a useful picture. 

This pregnancy has been so different than the first. I actually have CRAVINGS! With B I was all about slushies but it was never really a craving. This time I'm dying for sweet, salty and spicy food (I HATE spicy food). My placenta has also done me a solid and is posterior (attached in the back). We can actually feel this baby move and see him wiggle. It makes it seems so much more real.

I'm feeling a little worn out. Chasing a toddler kills my energy level. I just want a nap! I'm also getting sharp pains in my upper ribs. Other then that I feel great.

My weight gain is finally under control. In the beginning I was gaining so fast! I grew out of my clothes within a couple months. My weight gain has slowed down and I weigh the exact same as I did with B. This makes me feel like a rockstar... a fat, bloated, waddling rockstar. 

We haven't spent much time planning for baby. We have all the clothes and baby items we need (other then a few small things). I've mainly been building our diaper stockpile. So far we're around 25 diapers. Thats a great number for B but baby needs quite a few more. I've started making a few cloth wipes and repairing some of our diapers. I'm so proud of myself.

The BIG news is.... baby is named!

Thats right baby has a name :) Ryker Joseph Copeland. So excited that my name won over the hubby.

Much more planning has to go into our new arrival... Mama is stressed!

1 comment:

Tell me whatcha think :)