Thursday, March 7, 2013

Allusive much?

Why yes, yes I am. I know I've been such a horrid little blogger lately.

This past week I began working again. I haven't worked in over a year. I miss my little guy so much!!!! This is my very first full time job and I was actually excited to start! I worked at this daycare before I got pregnant and moved to VA so I was super ecstatic when they called me back!

The reason for my job you ask? Fortunately I do have a reason! My husband just received orders and we're going back to VA! How exiting for us!? We are definitely excited because we plan on becoming homeowners soon after our return. This means we need to pay my car off this deployment and put some money in savings. This can't be done without a little help from super woman ;)

How have all my lovely followers been?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for following! If you new anything do not hesitate to ask and I'll definitely be checking you out!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think :)