Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cara box reveal!





This month carabox was by far the most challenging! The scheme was to use the first letter of your partners name to create their box.

This month I was given the lovely Megan to send a box to. She is so strong! She's a mother of two boys and a wife! You should all definitely go check out her blog!!!

Stevie sent to me and we chatted a little through emails and she is such a sweet girl!!!

Stevie choose some really thoughtful gifts. She sent me treats for my Schanuzer puppy (which my moms dogs and him have fought over), lots of candy (the picture is missing a snickers bar that I shared with my coworkers), some cute chevron tape that I'm sure we'll be used in future carepackages, an awesome spatula to go with my kitchenaid, and some super cute earrings that I plan to sport when we go out this weekend!

She did really great with things that start with S! I know we both thought this month was a challenge.

I highly suggest everyone go visit Wifessionals next month and join the fun!



7 comments:

  1. So glad you liked your box! It was wonderful getting to know you, and we definitely need a Blate when you get back to VA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I agree!!!! Definitely need to get together!

      Delete
  2. So cute that she remembered the puppy! I love it!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think :)