Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CaraBox reveal!!

This has been a great month for Carabox! Both of my partners were from Florida and they were both great! I sent a package to Nikki. She is such a sweetie and I love reading here blog! She's always doing something! You guys should check her out!

I received a wonderful package from Heidi. It was an amazing package and she is a great blogger! She loves super close to me and we plan on meeting up and maybe hitting the zoo one day. She made she my box had everything.

I explained the her about my husband being deployed and she did so much to make up for him missing clubsexy date night. She sent cute little notes to send to him and gave me a forget me not to help remember him.

She also took time to send my sweet boy something. She sent B an awesome crocheted snake as well as a super cute onsie!!! She included books for both of us. I've already started mine and its very inspiring. I read B's to him everyday. I remember reading it when I was small.

She included raspberry chocolate and this awesome new pomegranate chocolate that I'm now addicted to. She sent a sweet birthday banner that we used to celebrate my bday :)

I also got some cute cupcake bookmarks, lotion, cute woodland chip clips (because I like walks in the park) and a candle. The candle smells delish.

She really made this carabox special and was super thoughtful with all of her gifts.

I'm so lucky to have gotten two great partners! I highly recommend Carabox to everyone and hope to see more of you join!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think :)