Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wine, Whine, wine!!!

What's better for a grieving girl then wine?

While Chance was still home we decided to start drinking wine. Unfortunately I have yet to find any I like other then arbor mist.

We've both tried many red wines and don't like any of them. I personally think they're very bitter and try. I love my whiskey but I'm going to be picky with my wine.

Now for the point of my post. In just 9 days (valentines day) I'll be 21!!! I. Really want to go to Olive Garden and try some wine. Does anyone have a suggestion on wines to try? Do you prefer white or red?

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy white wines more often than not. However Olive Garden has a sangria made with red wine that is amazing! It's my favorite drink to get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive actually tried it! My mom loves the sangria! I've heard good things about white wine and people have said its sweeter so I think I'll be taking that route this time. Guess it's time to go buy some wine glasses!!!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Britt - Olive Garden has a very delicious sangria :) I LOVE wine. The best I have ever had came from a local winery, so you may want to try and take that route? They have good wine and it's an awesome date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I prefer white most of the time. I would say that a sweeter white wine (like a Riesling or Pino Grigio) would be a good bet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just seen in Rachel this morning that most people preferred Rieslings. I'll definitely be trying it

      Delete

Tell me whatcha think :)